Christina L. James
Senior Associate, Client Service & Administration
1. If you could hang out with any cartoon character, who would you choose and why?
Homer Simpson. Even though he messes up and chaos may follow him at every turn, his heart is pure, and he doesn’t take life to seriously
2. What is your most used emoji?
3. Cats or dogs?
Dogs, 100% dogs
4. Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
Being able to be in nature undetected would be pretty powerful. Reading people’s minds would be really intense and too intrusive for me
5. If you could be any supernatural creature, what would you be and why?
A Phoenix. The mystical bird symbolizing immortality, rebirth, and growth from your own ashes
6. If you could kill any fashion trend forever, what would it be?
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Calm app, Messages, Weather app
8. What skill do you think everyone should have?
I think everyone should be able to play an instrument. I think it expands a part of our brain otherwise not tapped into
9. What fictional world or place would you like to visit?
Hobbiton from The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. It seems too peaceful there
10. What is your favorite TV show?
Madmen. The acting, décor, era, love it all. Could watch it over and over
11. What are you reading right now?
Any and all books that are science fiction or fantasy
12. What movie have you seen recently that you would recommend and why?
ELVIS. The actor, Austin Butler, that plays Elvis does an amazing job portraying Elvis. From his acting, mannerisms and singing. Very impressed
13. What would you like to be known/remembered for?
I’d like to be remembered for my acceptance of all different types of people. I really enjoy the differences that makes us all special
14. Do you collect anything?
Disney pins from Disneyland
15. If you could magically become fluent in any language, what would it be?
Italian. The language sounds so romantic
16. What’s your favorite color and how does that color make you feel?
Gold. Always brings a smile to my face and makes me feel happy
17. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
My first car, a 1984 Jeep Wagoneer. It was white with wood paneling along the sides. Loved that car
18. What would your dream house be like?
A mid-century styled house deep in the woods amongst the tall trees with large floor to ceiling windows
19. If you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why?
Star Wars. Darth Vader to Luke, “No, I am your father!” So iconic
20. Coffee or tea?
Iced coffee please!